Events canceled, travel halted! With face to face interaction coming to halt for B2B companies, a strong digital marketing and sales strategy is more important than ever before.
Strengthening your focus on digital marketing and sales enablement will enable you to stay top of mind during this unusual time and will give you a competitive edge over competitors who are slow to react.
If you have a product or service that can help companies solve a problem in the current crisis, now is the time to get your solution in front of them. Offer up a special to get your foot in the door and when the crisis is over you will have loyal and valuable customers and, you’ll know you made a difference during this difficult time.
This is a great opportunity to fine-tune the following aspects of your company’s visibility and business development strategy:
- Fine tune your website messaging with the right call for action for these extraordinary times.
- Optimize your online presence for search engines or SEO to improve the quality and quantity of your web traffic and leads.
- Use AI to get real time data. By tracking online behavior and analyzing patterns, our proprietary software can predict and identify who is in the market for your product or service.
- Review your content marketing and use this opportunity to generate ideas for new content to further your SEO and lead generation strategy.
- Think of topics you can inform the media and your clients about and writing professional articles.
- Review your marketing materials and update presentations, brochures and other marketing collateral.
- Strategizing how you can improve social media engagement and engagement.
- Drafting the storyline for your next video.
- Gather up testimonials.
- Invoke Sales enablement for your team. Sales Enablement is the process of providing the sales organization with the information, content, and tools that help sales people sell more effectively. The foundation of sales enablement is to provide sales people with what they need to successfully engage the buyer throughout the buying process.
- Marketing Automation - Whether you have a large sales team or not, marketing automation can help ensure that all leads and prospects are getting followed up on to make sure a deal doesn’t fall through the cracks.
- Email Marketing - Still a powerful marketing tool, and will become even more important to your strategy in this new landscape.
- Calculate and analyze your average customer lifetime value and customer acquisition cost.
- Focus on reducing Churn. Be sure to keep the customers you have happy.
- Work on a 360 degree wholistic view of your prospects and customers. Ideally you will be able to see all of your prospect and customer experiences no matter where they are in their lifecycle all in one place. Break down the silos.
- Clean up your data in an effort to make all of the above possible.
Hopefully, the whole Covid-19 crisis will end soon, but no matter how long it takes, strengthening your online marketing and sales efforts will minimize risk and improve your overall position.
Feel free to reach out if you need help with any of the above or would like a free 30 minute brainstorming session on how to keep your business top of mind during this crisis. Just click here to schedule a time to talk.